Victoria’s Secret model Lily Donaldson shows off one of her looks from the upcoming annual fashion show — a butterfly-inspired ensemble adorned with 150,000 Swarovski crystals. Meanwhile, actress Ana Gasteyer reveals her top beauty secrets.
– With less than a month until this year’s Victoria’s Secret fashion show, go behind the scenes for a look at one of the outfits, designed by Parisian Serkan Cura, to be worn by model Lily Donaldson. [WWD]
– How does 47-year-old Ana Gasteyer stay looking so young? The actress reveals her skin-care and makeup secrets, but admits the best thing for your health is plain old exercise. [Into the Gloss]
– Inspired by Anya Hindmarch’s reimagined Kellogg’s handbags from her fall/winter 2014 collection, the cereal company has produced limited-edition boxes of Frosted Flakes and Corn Flakes that celebrate her work. [Grazia]
– Cara Delevingne expands her empire by unveiling her mini Mulberry collection, which features an array of leather treats, from bags and makeup pouches to phone covers and passport holders. [Vogue UK]
– Calvin Klein features its first plus-size model, Myla Dalbesio, for its new Perfectly Fit campaign. “It was such a surreal moment,” Dalbesio said. “I cried.” [ELLE]
– Jeremy Scott unveils his first fragrance for Moschino, and in true Jeremy Scott fashion, the packaging is unique, to say the least. [Fashionista]