Karlie Kloss takes a trip across the universe, J.Lo gets her model on and Uniqlo is teaming up with Helmut Lang on a line of ultra-chic gym clothes.
– Jennifer Lopez graces the October cover of British Elle wearing va-va-Versace. Inside, she plays Captain Obvious: “Every single album I have ever made is about love.” [Elle UK]
– Uniqlo is partnering with Helmut Lang on a collection due Sept. 22. Prepare to fight for the most stylish sweatskirts ever sewn. [Racked]
– Karlie Kloss recently traveled to Stonehenge, Niagara Falls and the moon. (Well, a slew of well-dressed 3-D printed dolls of her did.) [Vogue]
– Time to meet the eight lucky bloggers Tumblr is sending to New York Fashion Week. Nary a GIF in sight! [Fashionista]
– British It-designer Erdem, a favorite of Keira Knightley and Michelle Dockery, is finally getting his own brick-and-mortar. [Vogue UK]